Engr. R. Sullivan | 11.05.005 1:58
Engr. R. Sullivan
Shell Petroleum South-Africa.
Reply via= enquiry: ************
Attn: THE PRESIDENT/MANAGING DIRECTOR
I am Engineer Richard Sullivan, a Director of the Contracts Award and review Department with the Shell petroleum South-Africa. I am contacting you on the business of transferring the sum of US$20,500,000.00.(Twenty Million,five Hundred thousand United States Dollars only) into a safe foreign account and the need is very urgent. I got your contact from the South-Africa Chambers of Commerce and it is with business trust that made me to contact you on this matter. I write to solicit for the transfer of this money into your account.
SOURCE OF THE MONEY:
This Money was generated from an over Invoiced contract sum in my corporation.I am contacting you for your help and partnership for the following two reasons:
(1) As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own foreign accounts due to civil service code of conduct.
(2) My present financial resources as a civil servant will not be sufficient for me to handle the transfer alone successfully without financial assistance from a reliable foreign partner abroad like you. 20% of this sum would be for you as compensation for using your Bank account in transferring this money, 5% would be used to re-imburse the expenses made by both parties during the processing of the transfer which includes,telephone bills, travelling expenses and fees. While 75% is for me.Please note that I will arrange to meet with you immediately after the successful conclusion of the transfer, the 75% share of mine will be used for investment overseas. Your assistance and co-operation is highly needed. I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free. If you are interested I will require your banking information as mentioned below:
1. Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiarys address.
2. Your private and confidential telephone/ fax number(s)and Cellphone.
3. Your bank name and address, your bank Telephone and faxnumber(s).
I hope to conclude this business within the next fourteen- (14) working days. Looking forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response via e-mail."enquiry:************"